Wednesday, April 21, 2021

My daughter-in-law called...April 21

 just to gab and she mentioned her great niece was having her first child.  I offered the quilt I had made way back in February  It wasn't going anywhere, it had no home.

I went searching and found matching fabric.  

So I made.......

a matching bag to go with it.  
The quilt fits in it beautifully.  It can be used to pack up other things when you go out.
I knitted a hat and a pair of mitts.  No idea if it's a boy or girl, so I'm "borrowing" some pink yarn to make a girl's hat and will give both.
I made some bibs (which my daughter-in-law will put snaps on) and some burp cloths.
I've made these before and you can find a free pattern on Shabby Fabrics for the cloths and the bib is here:
What do you do with 2 1/2" strips left over from bindings?  I had no plans for these when I saved them, but it works.










Search This Blog