Saturday, April 26, 2014

St. Mary's, Ontario

They say on Google maps that it is over 2 hours to get to St. Mary's from our house, but I don't think it took us that long.
I asked Karl on Thursday if we could go up on Friday and he told me if he had everything done in the garden he wanted to do, he would be my chauffeur.  The garlic is up, the peas and onions are planted. The rest of the garden will stay untilled for awhile.

I had some problems with the photography at this show.  I now know what it was but that doesn't help much once you come home, pop them into the computer and try to make a Smilebox.  It is only a few of them.  
It was a beautiful show.  The quilts were fabulous, the folks were fabulous.  I would take the trip again in 2 years.
Enjoy!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own photo slideshow

Search This Blog