Monday, January 8, 2024

I was busy

 I decided to pull out a page of cross stitch.  It is snowflakes and there were a few of them.  Of course, one night being of a different mind, I did one of them twice.  No idea if you can see this video, but I'm going to give it a try.

I picked up the next sheet and got them done too.  I could usually do one in the afternoon and one in the evening.  I really enjoyed doing them.  It was a break from what I usually do.

Then I wrote to a girl who lives in Newfoundland and asked permission to use one of her old patterns we had done a few years ago.  Wow, 2 years ago and it was finished and framed and on the wall when the advent calendar was moved.


and this is what I came up with.  The original design and then I played.

There will be more embroidery, more knitting featured here.  I have two quilts here that need to be done, but fabric is getting a little out of my price range for the donating I've done in the past.  Time to pull it in.




 

Search This Blog