Wednesday, January 10, 2024

A bit of

 embroidery actually got me started off.  I make an annual decoration for our tree and this caught my eye and it was a freebie.  It didn't take long to stitch up and I've never done this before so it was time.  Not a wreath has ever hung on our tree.


Then another cross stitch caught my eye.  There is a tiny little mistake but darned if I'm going to yank back all that yarn.  A lovely snow globe for us to frame.
I knew something was cooking over on Four Boys and a Newfoundland Girl, so I popped over to check it out.  I'll provide the link at the bottom of the post so you can join in if it isn't too late.  These are winter animals ornaments and this is so Canadian.  Love polar bears but if you gander up to the top of this page, you'll know that.
I'm pretty quick at these thanks to my daughter teaching me.  I do make counting mistakes like the circle around the polar bear, but basically I can do these in an afternoon and finish up in an evening.

I've started designing my own, but darn..............you will have to wait for them until the next post.






Search This Blog