Friday, December 15, 2023

I saw this.............

 loved it, decided I was making it.  It is designed by a young girl in Jerusalem -- you read that right.  If you are on Instagram or Facebook. search for Why Not Stitching.

I ordered some fabric which when it arrived was flannel and it is hard to see the pattern through the material.  I then looked down and saw my bolt of muslin.  Perfect!!  I fused white freezer paper to the back for stability, traced the tree and one evening sat and stitched it out.  

It is simplistic, and I love it.

I trace in the afternoon so I'm ready to go in the evening while the tely is on.  It's "my time".  Within a couple of hours it was done.  I used two different greens -- because I wanted to try it.  I used red for the french knots because I wanted a pop of colour and it reminds me of the Cardinals that come to our feeder.  
and done.  A 4 inch hoop, a bit of hot glue and approved by one of the churches.















Search This Blog