Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wrap up!!

All done and done with absolute pleasure.  I don't think I've enjoyed doing a project before like I've enjoyed this one.
Was it because they were small and could be done side by side on the long arm?
Was it because the fabric was cute and cuddly?
Was it because I could use beautifully coloured thread?
Was it because it was for the most vulnerable of babies?
Was it because a good friend of mine lost her tiny granddaughter?
I can't answer.
I don't know.
Thanks to Cheryl for the information about most of the fabric used.  It is going to a very good home for a very good cause.
In case you are counting, I made 11 of them.  I have more fabric and I plan on doing more.  I'm looking for a source for less expensive flannelette.  $20M is a lot of money when you are donating.  I think I'm heading over to Ottawa Street the end of the month.  











Search This Blog