Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Finally

it took a few tries, but I finally found the ornament for this year.  I had one in mind but it wasn't turning out quite the way I wanted.

So I Googled!!  I have a theme going this year.  I want a gnomes, Nissemen, whatever you call them.

This is what I found.
It starts with a "youtube" video and here is the li
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLm_IYsEsUg

It's about 15 minutes long, but it is precise, concise and nothing is left out.  The only thing I had trouble with was finding the pattern.  It isn't linked very well, but I got it for us.

http://www.meanwhileatthecastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Gnome-ornament.jpg

Don't try to print this off.  I've resized it so we aren't breaking copyright laws.  Use the LINK above
 

I have three done and I'm having a "think" on the last three.  I'm not sure about those noses and I have to choose the colour of the hats.  Not sure I should have done the green, but they are done now and I'm not going to redo.



Search This Blog