Wednesday, October 31, 2018

An idea for you

I buy yardage when I find a fabric I really like.  Then of course, I have no where to put it except in a bin.

I phoned Pam at Sew Etc., and asked her if they had any bolt boards and they had a few in the back room.  So I travelled over.
I wrapped the fabric on and then I used elastic bands to hold them it in place.
That didn't work.  They broke.  Snapped right in half.
Of course, we have probably had them for years and years.
Soooooo,
Cheryl at the store suggested.......
ta-da
I popped into Staples and believe me I only walked out with this one little purchase
which is most unusual.  
I put a clip on each end of the fabric
and then discovered the clips were in a little "ziplock" bag

They are now neat and tidy and put away on the shelf.
Top bolt are all fabrics ready to make pillowcases.




Search This Blog