Wednesday, October 24, 2018

My minis are hung

my minis are hung.  It only took two years to come up with the idea, but then wham, bam, thank you Ma'am it hit me like a Mack truck.

I saw plenty of ideas and Anne sent me one that was going to be a lot of work.  I'm not into a lot of work lately.  And then

why not keep the room consistent.  Ah-ha!!
I bought more swag hooks and still need two more!  I'm keeping this company in business
Then we went to the lumber yard and bought 5/8" dowelling....4 feet long..... because it lies nicely in the brackets.  They should be painted, but that will come in time.
 Yes....they share with the treadmill.  What a lovely thing for Karl to look at this winter!
Here's a few closeups.  I need to find a pattern for a long skinny wallhanging now cause I stole this one from another spot!!

 The one on the top left is what was left of a tee-shirt my grands gave me years and years ago.  The date is written on the back.  Long before #5 was on the scene.
 The one on the left is left-overs from a child's quilt that for now, adorns my wall above my desk.  It will be donated one day.
I think I'm over minis for now.  I think it's time to get back to business and do that big quilt that has been around for awhile.

Search This Blog