Thursday, February 24, 2011

More EQ

Okay, this is the last...............I promise!



I've played some more on my EQ programme.  I'm having a lot of fun with it.  This time I tried images.  I pulled up my avatar from my quilting forum.  I love this little bird that I found on the internet one night.  I don't know who to give credit to for this.  The site I pulled it from just said "the internet" is where she found it.

Bluebird


I found there are a lot of things I can do with an image.  Once you get it uploaded, you can twist and turn your photo.  You can put one in one block and turn the photo and then have them face each other.

Winter Bluebird

Then you can take it another step by putting in four blocks and come away with this................


Four are as good as one


This was just the beginning!  I went back in.  I found what I was looking for on the internet.....................an image of a maple leaf.  So I added that to my pictures and then added it to my images on EQ.  I made an on point quilt layout with sashing and here you go..............

Tumbling leaves
And then I did this....................................I am lovin' EQ.
designs


No, I didn't draw the bunny.  I found him on the net too.  Its from Celebrating-Easter.com

Search This Blog