Sunday, October 11, 2026

Freebie time again

 Baby hats this time.  

this is left over yarn from the blanket I made up.  I hate left-overs and I hate stash!  Use it up and buy some more.

This one is Winter White.  I always use Patons Canadiana for new moms.  Washable and dryable.


Here's the link to the pattern.

Baby Hat




Then I knitted up another one for next winter.  Sort of the same hat, just a wee bit different.  It’s the rubbing.

The second colour from the blanket.  This one is Oatmeal by Patons Canadiana

Here's a link to the pattern:

Oatmeal Hat




When you open the file 

Look at the top of the page on the left hand side.  The word "file" is what you want.  Scroll right to the bottom and hit the word "PRINT".  


and now your pompom lesson.  They are simple to make, and I do them while we 'watch' television in the evening.  

You can screenshot this and print it off.  It is a template for the pompom maker I use.  The chief made it for me out of  Fibreboard/masonite/hardboard (there are different grades and different names)                but you could use a very heavy cardboard.  It must be stiff enough to hold its shape.  

This was an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of cardstock.  Your measurements are written on the templates for you to check it for accuracy.


It is Thanksgiving Sunday in Canada
Time for all of us to thank the women and men who work on our farms.
The hardest working people in our country and to them
we are forever grateful





So God Made a Farmer




No comments:

Search This Blog