Wednesday, February 7, 2024

I finished the cutest

 cross stitch 

Of course I didn’t follow the pattern.  I sort of went astray and did the owl but not parts of it.  I also messed up one stitch on the left side but hey you’ll never find it.  I found the pattern here.  

When it came to stitching the leaves I couldn’t do what the pattern maker did so here we go again.  I had to do some fancy steps.  I used my “EDIT” in my photos on my iPad.  Here’s how you do it if you want to flip a design and you don’t need an app to do it!!

Take a photo of what you want to work on.  Mine were the leaves.  

At the top of the page is the word EDIT.  Click on that
Then you tap crop at the side of the page
Now look at the top of the page, on the left!!  It says Cancel and there are two symbols beside that.  You want the middle one. 
Now how easy was that and lo and behold you have a “flipped photo” and you can stitch your leaves in the opposite direction than the pattern called for.

All done and ready for whatever I’m going to do with it.  I’m thinking of just putting it in a hoop.  I’ll see it if have one.  

Search This Blog