Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Shoot!

 I asked the two churches we donate too, “how about burb pads and bibs”?  One lady immediately said sure the other wavered.   Then I went fabric shopping.

Holy Hannah!!! $25.00 a metre for flannel.   Left that website and tried The Hobby Horse.  It was cheaper so I bought it but I told the ladies there will be no bibs.  At some point you have to draw back.  I don’t shop in store but online.  With that you have to add shipping and it is not cheap.  Shout out to the Hobby Horse on free shipping over $50.00

This is the cute fabric I found.  Patrick Lose designed this and I love it.  Burb pads are easy to sew together.



I knew what I was making with his fabric.  Burb pads!  Fast, simple easy work and from 1 1/2 metres, you can sew up 15 of them.  2 a day if you layer the fabric.
These are the first two and they were made up in an afternoon



Over time and before surgery I’ll get these made up and hopefully get some handwork done too.

The pattern for the burb pads is from  Shabby Fabrics and here is the link


.

Search This Blog