Friday, January 26, 2024

I had to think fast

 No way was I paying big bucks for fabric to make bibs for bazaars so I had to think.  The “what if” lightbulb came on and I tried one

I posted it on Instagram and asked people what  they thought…..yeah or nope. I got yeahs so I kind of took off.

The final pattern I used was from https://www.applegreencottage.com/baby-bib-pattern/.  I used the largest size because let’s face it babies seem to grow very fast. I added a little poem to the ladybug bibs and I’ll look for something for the others




There is no rocket science to making bibs.  Do your own thing with what you have in your house.  I don’t have a big stash but this bib only needs about 11 inches of width and 15 inches of length.  In my opinion babies things should be fun.  Do patchwork, do strips or wait until next time and I’ll show you what I did with bits of fabric I had.


Search This Blog