Friday, January 19, 2024

It’s winter here and

 last Saturday we lost our power for 2 1/2 hours just as I plugged the coffee pot in.  We couldn’t do anything so we had bread for breakfast and then our daughter appeared with two large coffees,  Heaven.

The laundry was started right after we ate our noon breakfast and then I hit the sewing room and the workshop.  I was watching the hockey game and Karl said there is a hawk here!

I grabbed the camera and ran to the door.  I got him!


Needless to say the bird feeder emptied out quickly.

They are beautiful birds until they attack another animal or bird while you are watching.  I tell myself they  all have to eat but still…….
And then we got a snowfall which prompted me to get the camera out.  I know for some this isn’t a snowfall but hey it’s white, it’s January and it’s southern Ontario.  This is simply called “shadows”.



Search This Blog