Monday, December 11, 2023

How many times

 do you make something before you nail it???

First one -- much too small.  I know it looks good, you just have to believe me.

Second one -- getting there, but still not right.  A bit bigger than a newborn.  It depends on the designer, I'm guessing.  These are from:  https://www.marymarthamama.com/crafty-cat/7-free-baby-bib-patterns/

Third one -- of course its the one.  It was there all along on the bulletin board.  If I had only used my head for more than a hat rack.
I have no designer for this one...........sorry.  I cut out the template and never carried over the website.
Along with a story book, a pair of mitts this is the gift for both Douglas and Oliver.  Sons of my butchers.  Douglas will be one by Christmas Day and Oliver will be 7 months.  Next year Dads.  That's a better one.
I found these really cute gift bags in my Dollarama.  They are really well made.  I don't normally do gift bags because you can't recycle them, but maybe they can use them again.
and of course a homemade card 
because these kiddos are special












Search This Blog