Thursday, July 30, 2020

Bubble Up!

This little quilt was inspired by the Gettysburg quilt.  I have had a Northcott fabric on my shelf I've really been wanting to use.  Seriously, if I could buy a 1/2 bolt of it, I would be thrilled.  I should talk to my favourite online store and see if they could get me one.
This is the design
and these two fabrics make it!
I am very serious about this.  The cutting, sewing and finishing with the borders took me half a day.  It's the quickest quilt to make up.
 Now the quilting.  I used the pantograph Champagne because the fabric is called Bubble Up. The thread is King Tut Vanilla.  It blended right in and let the quilt pattern "do the talking".

Tomorrow is 
Friday Freebie
The directions on how to make this quilt will be available, plus ideas for other quilts using the same pattern.




Search This Blog