Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Love Is

There are three quilts in this line from Maywood Studio.  This is one of them and sometime you will get to see the other two, one of which is a repeat.
I quilted this on February 14th and while I was sewing on the binding I decided it would be donated in memory of Sandra Schmirler, a Canadian curler, who passed away 20 years ago from cancer.  Her family started a foundation that raises money for NICU's across Canada.  I would love for this quilt to be given to a baby that beat the odds.
Here we go.

Ginger Hearts is the pantograph 
and 
I used OMNI-V 9007 for the stitching.  
My new labels arrived and I just had to use one.  

I really wanted to change the name of my blog
I wanted it to follow what I have on my labels
I couldn't do it
It was already taken
so
I added to the title
"just because"










Search This Blog