Monday, November 11, 2019

For 11 days in November

I post nothing on Instagram except something related to Remembrance Day.  I remember observing this day since I was in elementary school in Lachine and we continue to this day.
A million thanks is not enough for our Armed Forces.
To quote:
"If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them."
Add caption
This year I paid tribute to the women in war time.  Except for my Granny all can be researched on Google.
Elsie MacGill
Bridgett Fitzpatrick
Mary Augusta Swan Mason, my Granny
Adelaide Sinclair
CWAC's -----Italy
Farmettes -- Oakville, On
Operations Monitoring at
Eastern Air Command
Headquarters

Marion Alice Power
Kingston City Hall
Tribute to our nurses during the First World War
The Silver Cross awarded since 1936
New Zealand Teachers' Primary
Lest we forget












Search This Blog