Wednesday, September 4, 2019

F.i.n.a.l.l.y!

Well, it took a week to decide how I wanted to quilt this.  I had pantographs out and thought okay this will do and then rejected it.  I decided to stop thinking about it and go for a drive in the country so my mind could focus on something else.
It worked!!  I ended up buying a new pantograph -- okay two of them -- but you only get to see one for now.
I had seen this pantograph and then thought I wouldn't spend any money, but really it was just so darn cute, so I broke the bank and bought it
I knew the thread.  It was decided upon as soon as the top was put together.
I love how the pantograph fills in the border.  You would think I planned that, but I didn't.  It just worked out that way.
Done!  The sun was shining so I opted for the ramp up to the shed.  I think I'm going to snap some photos next time with the quilt hanging on the door.  It would work.
The reason the pantograph was chosen
and the backing which is also the binding.
 If you missed the link to the free pattern, check back to last week where you will find all the information.
    Happy September Everyone.
This is my favourite time of the year.
Cooler days, cooler nights 
and
beautiful fall colours.

                                   






Search This Blog