Wednesday, May 29, 2019

And then there is


Winnie!!
 I ordered the panel from Lindley General Store
and three co-ordinating prints.
I had no trouble with this one.  I knew before it arrived what I was doing.  You have to move fast designing your quilts when you order from Lindley as normally the parcel arrives the next day.  
I did trim the panel back after pressing it.  It was 32.5 x 28.5 to finish at 32 x 28.  Then the borders which you can see because I write it on the print out.
and here it is.  All done!
Karl told me I am to keep this one, so I think I will.......for now.
I used the pantograph "Popcorn" and White Linen King Tut thread for the stitching.  I thought of soft blue but I wanted the thread to blend in and not take away from the panel.
I used the fabric that was left over from the backing.  It was the least amount I had and thought I may as well use it up and save the light blue and white for another project.







at the entrance to my studio.....

 and it is Tommy approved!!......

Search This Blog