Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Remember this fabric

it was the backing on this quilt.
I had a very large piece left over because I bought the end of the bolt.  It measured out 30 x 40

I drove back down to the local quilt shop and bought a co-ordinate for the backing and the binding.
When you quilt whole cloth quilts, it goes pretty quickly.  There is no sewing involved.  You just quilt! after you have picked a pantograph and the thread.  Same panto and thread for this one as the big one.
Front
 Back
and all finished.
Not every day is a good day for photography.  Some days it's too sunny, other days it is snowing or raining.  I had to find a solution.
We have a rod over our table so I searched on Home Depot's website and found these clips.
All I have to do, is take down the quilt hanging there all the time
and clip on the one I want to take the photo of.  
No shadows, great lighting and I'm dressed for the weather!!






Search This Blog