Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Just in case

you are interested, I have a few links for you today.  I was wandering around the internet looking for easy and I found some!!
     #1 is a "blanket".  The designer called it a blanket because she plans on using it for picnics.  I don't do picnics, I rarely have.  They were never my cup of tea.
http://heatherbailey.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/HeatherBailey_PicnicBlanketPattern.pdf
        #2 is adaptable.  You could make it from children's fabrics and make it smaller or make it lap for an adult.  So many ways, and it would look great with feature fabrics.  I'm giving this one a go.

http://camelotfabrics.com/pdf/2017%20feb/Q-006_OL.pdf
     #3 just caught my eye when I was looking for something else.  I doubt that it is difficult to do.  BTW, bookmark them.  I didn't and the one I'm looking desperately for is orbiting the internet and apparently never to be found again.  I'm not amused with myself.




This final one will take you to a site that will make you drool.
This is from Henry Glass, a textile manufacturer and this is their 2019 line that will be available in your quilt stores this year.
I have my eyes glued to one of them

Search This Blog