Wednesday, January 23, 2019

It's just time

to get this beggar finished.

I was sort of watching tv one night......more working on the laptop than watching.....I had a huge problem that was not going to defeat me.

I had problems selecting a pantograph for a quilt, so I played!  I kept placing pantographs on top of the quilt until the light bulb shone!!  I didn't chose this one.
but this one just said "YES"!  This is it, girl.
I have a favourite pair of shoes while I work on the long arm.  I picked them up last year at the shoe store down on Fairview Street in Burlington.  
They are amazing.  It feels like I'm walking on air.
The front had been made for awhile
but I needed a backing, so I searched and found all these from the front

I already had the binding cut.  That for me was a no brainer.
Onto the machine with pantograph and the thread I had already chosen
King Tut Dill which has now been discontinued!
It took a little while but by mid afternoon I was done
 I stitched this one out lengthwise instead of widthwise
 and it does look great in our newly furnished living-room






Search This Blog