Wednesday, October 3, 2018

It all started

 back in the spring.  I wanted another mini for my wall.

I went into EQ and found a block I liked, popped it into the programme at 15 x 15, and after fiddling and fooling with colours, rather liked it.
I had the cream in stock because I had just bought 2 meters of it.
I had the vase colour because I had saved every little bit I had left from years ago.
I had the greens 
and I had the orangey/yellow fabrics.
You could say, this wasn't going to cost me much to make up.

I had the Transweb so I did it.

and then, life got in the way..........2 months of life
and then I had down time.  Lots of down time!!

On Sunday I decided it had been in the house long enough.
I had the pantograph all done, so it was a matter of loading up the machine and doing it!!
I used little wee dragonflies on this.  The panto only measures 5" deep and I had to do three rows of them.


The block is called Tulip Bowl from Carolina, I believe
The front:

The back:

 and my some day wall!!

I have another one planned and it has no name.
It's just called Basket Variation but it will be larger.
I need something for my dining room wall.
The border will be blue,
the centre will be cream
and the rest of the colours will be what you see.
All from the stash.



Search This Blog