Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The village is still working away

Well, I have now finished all the baby quilt tops that Patricia "gave" to me.  I did pay for them, but believe me it was a pittance to what she bought them for.  Which one do I like.......all of them, however the double flannelette ones are my favourites.

Here you go.......
A little photo display.  Tomorrow I'm posting something special, so you will have to wait until Thursday for more.
There are two of these.  Identical
 I really like this one
 and this one and there are two of these also
 I made this panel up for one of my grands.
 Mother Goose.  You cannot beat a baby quilt made with Mother Goose on it.
All of the quilts have Hobbs Batting inside.  They were all stitched with King Tut thread.  They are all hand bound.

Search This Blog