Tuesday, May 23, 2017

There's a first time for everything!

I have never, ever made the backing for a quilt first, but I had to give this one a go.
I went to the store to buy my backing and Cheryl had sold the fabric!!  Seriously, she had.  Lynda and I went and looked and found more of the orange I had picked for the top so all was good, but
I had to make it wider and now 
I had to think fast.  
This is the pattern
and as I had drafted it on EQ 
I knew the size
We found two that were from the line
but one was too directional
so I opted for the this one.
 
This is it

I'm going to use the pantograph Airplanes by Dave Hudson from Digi-Tech and
a gorgeous orange thread from Superior Thread
King Tut #929

Sorry this is so late in posting.  I woke this morning with a bad leg, bad back.  Why?  Who knows although I do think Tommy sleeping on me at night is not helping.
Then it was time for grocery shopping to walk off the aches.
So here you go.
Better late than never.








Search This Blog