Thursday, October 15, 2015

It is Tremendous Thursday

I wanted fabulous, awesome, amazing but settled for tremendous as it went with Thursday!  You know "t" and "T".
What you are about to see are the talents of the gals I hang around with who are quilters -----
                               and I will let the photos do the talking for me!
These quilts were completed over the summer as part of a challenge I put up on Facebook.  It did not matter what they worked on..........the only stipulation was that it had to be something they had started -- a work in progress -- and get it completed.  Not necessarily quilted and bound.  Quilt tops were fine.  A lot of the girls use long arm quilters and they are in the queue which meant they wouldn't be quilted by September 11th.  The only thing you couldn't use was work someone else had started and you finished for them.


























Search This Blog