Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Reflections

I have a tip for you.  It will save you hours of work.  Believe me, I just went through every photo on my computer to put this Smilebox together.
1.  Take a photo of your work when it is completed.
2.  Download it to your computer
3.  Open a File/Folder.....whatever it is called in your programme
4.  Mark the folder....completed quilts of 2015 or perhaps completed works of 2015
5.  Save the photo into this file
6.  In January of 2016 make a slideshow of your work.
7.  Be amazed at how much you completed!
     and you have a record of everything you have done.
Smilebox is free and it is so easy to use.  I do have a membership because I like all the extras that it gives me.

http://www.smilebox.com

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a picture slideshow

Search This Blog