Friday, December 12, 2014

I have an announcement to make

This quilt is an original design
by me
for 
Quilton's Doings
It was made instead of a Border Creek Mystery quilt that I just
could not get my head around.
I decided to donate it to charity 
and last Monday
I took it with me to 
for the folks there to decide 
what they wanted to do with it.
Anne took one look at it and said
"it should be raffled"
so
that's what they are doing.
The tickets will be $5.00 each
or
3 for $10.00
All the money raised will be donated to
Ronald McDonald House 
in 
Hamilton, Ontario
in memory of
Katie and Sarah
two wee girls that were granddaughters of 
two of my friends.
Please help us out 
by buying a ticket
and supporting this
wonderful organization.
Tickets are available at the store
which is located on Fairview Street 
in 
Burlington, Ontario
The draw will be held
the end of
January.
Just in time to have a loving gift
for 
Valentine's Day.


Search This Blog