Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Friday's Fabulous Females

I remembered my camera this month when I went out the door to stitch and chat.  So glad I had it.
Karen is working on this piece.  I don't know how many hexagons there are.  I hope I get to see the finished piece.  If I do, I'll get a photo for you
Jackie is our hand quilter.  Her work is amazing
Ursula is finishing off a quilt that I taught about the Underground Railroad
Look!  I'm famous.  I'm on a label
This is the piece Freda was working on.  It is for her granddaughter.
Margery will have this ready for Hallowe'en.  
I was given a little gift.  It came in this
and that bag held these gorgeous neutral fat quarters
Thank you so very much Elaine.

They go so well with what I've collected so far.
I'm thinking maybe I'm done.....then and again, I haven't found a pattern yet 
sooooooooo I just might have to add a few more.








Search This Blog