Fat Cat BOM #8

Fat Cat BOM #8


Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quilt #2

in my challenge this summer yielded another baby quilt.
I designed it on EQ and then what I designed didn't happen.
When I put it up on the flannel wall I turned the blocks.  It worked out well, but I'll have to make another one according to the original design.........
 We had a lot of "wind" this summer.  There always seemed to be a breeze when I wanted to snap some photos.  Just when I thought it had died.......well, you can see what happened.

All in the day of a photo shoot!

Search This Blog

Humboldt Broncos

Humboldt Broncos
This blog is dedicated to the young people that lost their lives from the Humboldt Hockey Team. It is also dedicated to the first responders, the doctors and nurses and to the families and the people of Saskatchewan

by Maya Angelou

"Sometimes a small thing you do can mean everything in another person's life. When you learn, teach. When you get, give."

Print Friendly

Print Friendly and PDF