Monday, April 14, 2014

Special Issue

When you walk up to the front door
and peek through the window

then step inside the door 
the most beautiful fabrics are right before your eyes











and tucked into a little basket
were these little sweeties.  I could do so much with these.  

I'm heading back over this week.  Those black and whites are calling out to me.  A jacket has been in the plans for 2 years and it's just time to get it made up.
Drop in to
4155 Fairview Street
Burlington, Ontario
It isn't just the fabric, it's the folks inside the door.  They are fabulous, each and every one and that's what makes a quilt shop to me.
By the way, there is plenty more in the store, but you all know that fabric is the thing, don't you?

Many, many thanks Anne for sending over the photos and allowing me to use whichever ones I wanted.  I really appreciate it.





Search This Blog