Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How can two weeks go by so fast?

We left home around 8:30-9:00 am on the Friday morning......we didn't want to run into commuter traffic. The weather was sort of saying to us we were going to run into rain and we did.

The first campground we stayed at was under water.  Our site was squishy!  Not nice.  The second day it was really cloud covered as we travelled through western Quebec and eastern Quebec and then into New Brunswick.

 
These two pictures tell the story.  We left New Brunswick on June 30th in the rain, but two weeks later we stayed in the same campground and no puddles.  It was beautiful

I didn't go snap happy crazy this time. My camera says only 232 photos but they aren't all here.......

Enjoy! 

By the way today is my birthday.  I'm going on a day trip with his nibs.  I think we'll see what's happening up in New Hamburg/Elmira and area. I think there could be a quilt shop or two. TTYL
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album customized with Smilebox

Search This Blog