Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yesterday

three of us hopped (?) in the car and off we wandered around Oakville.  We took in the World of Threads Festival. 
I did sit at one gallery last week and it was gorgeous.  I loved every minute of it.  The works were stunning and where people get their ideas is beyond me.
I wasn’t going to post this Smilebox until the show as over, but its going to be gone very soon and maybe if you are able, this will inspire you to pop out to Oakville to see what’s going on. 
I won’t be posting another video until next week.  This is just the gallery at QEP, not the hallways and Joshua Creek Heritage Centre is not here either.  Those are to come.
I hope you enjoy. 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow

Search This Blog