Monday, July 23, 2012

Before we left…….

I decided to finish up one series of blocks for the mystery quilt.  I had two left to do and they were quick sew…maybe an hour’s worth of my time.
Done!   IMG_3072  This is much more to my liking.  Now to get those star blocks done and the borders on. 
Then time to organize projects.  This has to get done.  Its a gift for Christmas for someone I know and if I don’t get cracking on it soon, this Christmas will have come and gone and I’ll be shopping in the stores.  IMG_3073  I took all the fabrics and labelled them so I know what I’m working with
IMG_3074 and the pattern had a wee holiday with us as I decided to colour the layout in so I know which fabric goes where and if I happen to need anymore.  I rather doubt it.
Here they are…………all priority before Christmas.  I have that valance to make for Kristina and then there is the Anne pattern I picked up last year in PEI and a Christmas quilt I really like but which is going out to a family member.  Two baby quilts to sandwich and quilt and a baby quilt to make. IMG_3075 I saw this little child’s quilt on Pinterest one night and went in search of it.  I think its really cute and I’ve got some great little fabrics I can use for it so its bagged
7390824200  Moda has some fabulous patterns over on their site.  This is the link for this quilt….
http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/06/jungle-path-baby-quilt.html
MBS Strippy Charm Pouch  I like this too along with about 50 other things.  Check out their page, but be prepared you could be there for awhile.
http://www.modabakeshop.com/p/bakery.html
I better hit the sewing room.  Looks like I could be there for awhile.

Search This Blog