Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm giving them away

A few years ago, our friend Barb suggested we all make sewing machine organizers.  We thought and I'm being so honest here, that she was crazy.  We made them, we were wrong, we love them.  The little pockets in the front hold my seam ripper (you know the one I never ever need), a pair of little scissors, my screwdriver for my sewing machine and best of all the pins I remove while I sew.  I have an organizer for every sewing machine.  When I head out the door to workshops, they come along with me.


I was getting ready for the member's boutique when I decided not to take part.  I made 6 sewing organizers and have four left.  Each one comes with a measuring tape and a tiny pair of scissors
The scissors also have a tip protector so the ends don't get broken off.  You can buy these at a knitting store or craft shop.  They aren't expensive.

So here you go.  This is the give away.  Four people -- regardless of where you live -- will get a sewing machine organizer.  You could live in the southern hemisphere and I'll mail it to you. 


All you need to do, is email me at quiltonsdoings@gmail.com and in the subject line put "draw".  I don't like opening emails without a subject.  I've done it, but I prefer not to.  You can say which one you would like, but I can't guarantee that you will get it.  Perhaps everyone likes the one in the top left corner.  The bottom one is actually a very nice shade of green, but it doesn't show too well.

You have until Sunday night.  I'll do the draw first thing on Monday morning.  First thing for me is around 8:00 a.m. EDST

Anyway, there you go. Good luck. 

By the way, if you don't want to call me "quilton", you can call me Bev.





Search This Blog