Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Its Wednesday

and that means websites this week.

I've been browsing and checking out things.  I found this blog and she gives her idea of how to keep those bobbin thread tails in check.  Its a pretty cool idea.

http://www.schlosserdesigns.com/2012/02/tutorial-tuesday-diy-bobbin-clips/

I follow the Canadian Quilters on Facebook and one of the ladies made up a little wall hanging called Pickle Puss............I think that was it.  So I went looking for the patterns.  Here is that website

http://www.happyapplequilts.com/small-quilt-projects-patterns?page_5788081=1

I found this new idea from Jenny at Missouri Star Quilt Company.  I really, really like this idea and it would make a perfect "summer" quilt for a little one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwdNqMZ8Ro&feature=plcp&context=C39bd618UDOEgsToPDskIxTfESK_mkz8zIz3NxQ2S4

When you have been browsing the magazine racks have you ever come across a magazine called....
Cloth, Paper, Scissors.  I had a copy given to me awhile ago, but have never purchased one.  I found them on the web and somehow I now get their newsletters.  I don't know how I did it.  If I did I would share.

http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/

Years ago I bought a pattern from Quiltwoman.com after BearFoot showed us a quilt she had finished for someone.  I now get their emails too and last week I was bedazzled by what came in.

http://quiltwoman.com/search.aspx?find=photo+art+quilts

I have looked at these and looked at them.  Then I read about them.  They send the photo to you along with the pattern.  I was hoping I could use my own photos as that would mean so much more to me.  I have to put my thinking cap on.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricQuilt/videos

This is for all of you that own EQ.  Tutorials on how to get the most out of your software



That's it for today.  Enjoy the links

No comments:

Search This Blog