Monday, October 3, 2011

Waterloo, waterloo...................

Everytime I say I'm going to Waterloo, I burst into song (not good for the ears I can tell you).  Remember the song, Waterloo?  That's the one I'm talking about.

The city isn't far from Oakville, but not a hop, skip and a jump either.  About an hour's drive and it's fabulous in good weather.  We did get rain on this trip, but for most of it, we were inside.


View Larger Map

I picked Charleen up around 9:00 and we finally walked through the doors about 10:15.  We found the street okay, but couldn't find the building.  If I had given Charleen all the information instead of part of it, we may have been able to get to it first off, but I didn't so we didn't. Poor "James" our GPS didn't find it either.

The Waterloo show was really, really good and we spent a lot of time at it.  We did the merchant's mall first and tomorrow I'll show you what I purchased.  Oh, I wasn't a good girl.  Charleen is such a bad influence on me.  LOL.  We ran into our Guild president, her Mom and her new baby Gavin. 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow
After the show, we stopped to get gas and then went for lunch to Tim Horton's.  Then we hit the road again.  We headed over to Guelph and stopped into a quilt shop.  Greenwood Quiltery.  Yes, I bought more, but these are necessities and I'll show you them tomorrow too.


Tomorrow...................we're keeping the economy moving!


Search This Blog