Friday, April 1, 2011

Quiltposium

quiltposiumI subscribe to an online magazine called Quiltposium.  
 It comes to my desk four times a year and I must admit between times I do forget about it, so when it arrives I'm very happy.  I believe a chap by the name of Jim West of Sew Many Places is behind the publication.  I could be wrong about that, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.


In the issues are articles about upcoming quilting forays you can join in, but there are also lessons on EQ 7 eq which are very well written and so easy to follow.  There are free patterns to download and many, many articles. 


pats


The next issue out will be in June.  I'm looking forward to it, especially one article..............teaching your grandchildren to quilt.

a lovely thought was printed in the magazine this time and I quote:

Tea
If you are cold, tea will warm you
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you
If you are excited, it will calm you.

Anonymous


Cheers

Search This Blog