Friday, February 25, 2011

It's my turn

If you are nominated for the Leibster Blog Award, you are asked to pass it on...................I guess its like "pay it forward" in a way.  The blog must have less than 300 followers and it is suppose to be one you love.  That's why the heart on the award.
 
I have a few blogs that I follow..............there are a few I follow religiously and some I just pop over to once in awhile.  These are the three I have chosen to award.
May I have a drum roll please? ------------




Jennifer of Bronze Wombat.  I have written about this blog before but this time I just want Jennifer to know how much I really enjoy going to visit.  Jennifer writes about her life in Australia and her wonderful collection of wombats and her quilting.  I would love to see Australia, but I know it will never happen so I live it through Jennifer.  Thank you.  I love your blog.

My second nomination is for Bunny at The Creative Hare.  Surprisingly enough Bunny just lives in the next city.  I was posting pictures of my town on my blog and Bunny wrote and told me "I think I live close to you".   Its a small, small world.  I enjoy reading Bunny's blog and reading what's happening right next door.

I am also nominating Tracy and her blog Fiber Babble.  I have "known" Tracy for awhile as we are both on the same quilting forum.  Tracy, I'm sure, writes the way she speaks.  When I read her column its like we are both in the same room having a wonderful conversation.  Humourous, definitely; straight to the point, definitely.  My kind of person.

If you are looking for my Liebster Blog Award on the right side bar.  Its gone...............I've passed it on.


Search This Blog