Monday, May 17, 2010

My goodness

We had our first class of our jacket workshop.  My goodness, what a lovely variety of fabrics.  Each and every jacket is going to look different.


You  have to have your tea to keep you going and a cookie or two helps boost the juices.  Charleen does the pouring, while Mo samples the goodies.
Elaine, Charleen and Sharon get moving on the cutting and placement of their strips.

Chris, Barb and Anne have their backs nearly completed.

Janet, gives Mo a helping hand
Now for the backs of all the jackets.  They are all in the early stages, but by the next class they are going to be joined together and be ready for the assembly of lining to jacket.  This jacket will be totally reversible when it is completed. I would say whose is whose, but I would probably muck it up so I think I'll keep quiet this time.




Search This Blog