Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finished!

Friends came over yesterday to sew.  Charleen traced her jacket pattern out and cut her foundation and Barb got her foundation cut too.  We are ready for the jacket workshop starting on May 15th. 

While they did their work I did block two of the row by row quilt.  Its done.  It took me the better part of the day.  We did stop about 11:30 as yesterday was McHappy Day at McDonalds.  Buy a big Mac, help children's charities.  I've been going and doing this for years.  I just wish their food agreed with me.  It is worth it though.  I hope they raised millions.  Its a worthy cause.........





Next up............Tim Horton's Camp Day

Wednesday, June 2nd.  Buy a coffee and every penny is donated to Tim Hortons Foundation.  Another children's cause that we are proud to support.  Course, we won't just buy a coffee, we'll get our favourite toasted whole wheat BLT and sit outside and enjoy!

This particular camp is down the highway a bit from us.  The scenery is this area is fabulous.  All farmland.

Back to that row. 

Did you notice?  My snowmen now have eyes and they are smiling too.  I found what I wanted today at Michaels.  I can't find the buttons I thought I wanted so these will do nicely.   I find them in the jewellery section.  They are hot glued jewellery thingies.  Well, I don't know the exact name, so this will have to do.  They have four different sizes and I now possess them all. 
This is what the packaging looks like.  I'm up-to-date on this now.  I've put it away until next month.  Wonder which border we are starting on? 

Now I must get cracking on the block of the month for the guild.  I'm three behind.  YIKES!

Search This Blog