Saturday, February 27, 2010

Look at these!

My friend Irene is also doing the Christmas row by row from Fat Cat Patterns.  However, Irene is doing all her blanket stitching by hand.  She tells me it is so she keeps her fingers out of the candy dish.

Here is your treat for the day..........................






Isn't that outstanding?  I told Irene her hand blanket is superior to my machine blanket.

Sindy of Fat Cat Patterns will only be offering these two rows until Sunday night, February 28th!  For those that want them, you will have to print them off before then.  On Monday row 3 will be available for one month.  They really are the cutest penquins and I am ready to start. 

I have my fabric all selected.  I'm actually thinking of doing the redwork pattern too, but doing it in fabric using fusible web.  It could then be given away at Christmas time to someone for a little wallhanging.  I'll keep you posted on that.  I have a few irons in the fire right now, so it is still a "thinking situation".  A seriously thinking situation.

Have a good week-end.  Monday is "Quilter of the Week".  Who will it be?

Search This Blog