Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The baby quilt is done


I finished the binding on the baby quilt last night.  This one is for a boy but there is nothing to say a little girl couldn't have it.  There are female race car drivers.  the back of this quilt looks like a road with the passing line down through the middle.  Perhaps I'll put that on the slideshow so that you can see it.  This quilt will be donated to a local charity in my Town during February.
When we woke up this morning there was a light dusting of snow on the ground but the rain that came later certainly removed any traces of it.  It is turning colder now and they are forecasting more weather over the next couple of days.
I must get back to the grindstone.  I have three more baby quilts to finish up.  There is spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove so its an easy supper tonight.  Tomorrow is housework/tidy up day.  I wish mundane tasks didn't get in the way of the more joyful things in life.

Search This Blog