Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wrapping the gifts


I spent the whole morning gathering the presents and sorting.  They are all heading to the U.S.A. There are five going out in today's post.  I hope they get there in time.  I'm a bit late this year.  I'm usually a bit more organized than this.
I was a bit smarter this year when it came to the declaration forms.  I used my return address labels on them and ran some address labels through the printer for the destination address.  All I had to do then was fill in the amount and what was inside...............ya, right, like I'm going to tell its -- oops, better not say here what's in them.  That will give it away.
Back downstairs this afternoon to finish the sewing.  I have two sides to do on the binding for the baby quilt and all the borders of A Tisket, A Tasket.  Just might not get that all done today.
I just popped onto my quilting forum and saw the pictures of the snow my friend got in Northern California.  Her yard looks beautiful.  Here is one of her photos...........I wonder when our snow is coming?

Search This Blog