Friday, May 6, 2022

I love it!!

 I bought this yarn to make a dog coat.  I bought two balls and then asked "would a child wear this on Instagram".  The answer was yes.  Heck I would wear it.

The yarn is from Michaels and it is Loops and Threads Impeccable yarn.  You will never loose your child while they wear this. 


As this is my design for the hat and the scarf I can share the scarf pattern.  If I ever figure out how to write up the hat pattern I will do that too.  I just knit this and that and it turned out just fine.  I do that a lot unfortunately.  Sometimes, it is ripped back, other times it isn't.
Here is the scarf pattern.  It is a PDF so it is downloadable.

We have a new quilt shop in our fair city called The Knitter's Boutique.  I'm changing my needles for the most fabulous circular needle I have ever worked with.  These needles are LYKKE and are made in Nepal.  You buy one cable, and then the needles of various sizes. The needle screws onto the cable and you have a little "thing" to tighten it so it won't come apart.   I have three different sizes -- so far -- but intend to complete the set.

I had a hint from another knitter who only uses circular needles.  The yarn can be pushed onto the cable and it will never fall off while it sits and waits for you to get back to it. 


Search This Blog