Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I did something rather dumb

I decided to take down the curtains in the bathroom and instead of getting the step stool, I tried to climb up on the edge of the bathtub.  The left knee went up fine, but the right knee.....whole other story.  I was off my legs for three days and then took it very gradually.  This time I'm giving it more rest than the first time I did this.  Rest is part of the healing.  When I got back to it, I had a panel that Heather wanted quilted.
 The way this was put together had no rhyme or reason to it.
When I put it into EQ, I made it a story.  I tried a few fabrics for this.  Then I went to the quilt shop.  Their selection wasn't that great so I bought the panel and one fabric and thought I would use a red I had at home.  Hmmmm, didn't quite work out.  I kept digging!  I found a green that was purchased for "On Golden Pond."
                                             
I used Mittens for the pantograph and OMNI-V 9136 which is a variegated silver/rust/blue/dark brown that worked perfectly
I used a fabric on the back I ordered and then was not happy with it.  It's just not me.  Some you win, some you loose.
Ready to go to it's new home.





Search This Blog