Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Nothing much

for this week.  I've been under the weather for a bit, so no sewing has been done, but
I've been planning!!

I was on Facebook and I follow a few quilt shops across Canada.
One of them is Beaver Creek Mercantile in Caroline, Alberta.

Awhile ago, the owner posted a photo of a quilt that I knew instantly was coming
to our house.  I just loved it.

You need four panels and all the fabric to make this.  

and the pattern book
The fabric given is so generous you can actually make a runner with what is left over

I plan on putting some flannel on the back in the burgundy colour if I can find it.  I may travel over to Hamilton to the fabric street they have.

Now I have to be patient and wait.

I guess in the meantime I could get a quilt on the frame and get it stitched out.
That would be a good idea for a rainy day.  
Oh darn, just had one of those.

Search This Blog