Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I didn't take any photos.


of the panto!  So mad at myself........so mad I went back into the programme on my laptop and snapped one for you.

This elephant panto was designed by my friend, Anne..........her card is at the bottom of the page.  This lady is amazing!  I am always blown away at what she can do.

When I finally had all the binding sewn down, I took the quilt outside on a bright sunny day and snapped some photos.    The grass is that beautiful green colour you only see in the spring time.  It is so incredible and nothing like what we will have when the heat of the summer arrives.
I'm calling this quilt "Elephants on Parade."


The flowers are absolutely beautiful and I'm always surprised by what I see.  I never remember all the gorgeous colours of the daffodils and the tulips. 


This is rather short and sweet today, so I'll add some photos of our spring blooms. Please don't ask what the little purple flower is.  It comes back every spring and it never ever grows more than what you see.   The last photo today is my friend "Buddy" who has fully recuperated from his surgery.  His humans are still getting over the sticker shock of the vet bill.  All thread is stored and if it is left on a sewing machine, doors are closed and some are even locked!



I am going to take the rest of this week off and start again the last day of the month, May 31, which is a Tuesday.  I'm going to a quilt show that week and taking my camera with me.  Perhaps I'll have some photos to share.  It's been a long, long time since I went to a show.  
I don't always get a lot of inspiration from them.  Sometimes I just find them overwhelming and actually forget what I do see.  I have to admit though, I love the merchants' mall.  This time I'm looking for some neutrals so I can make a special design that a friend of mine and I put together.
Its fun to collaborate on quilts.

Search This Blog